Monday, October 6, 2008

The Dark Side

Okay, I have officially entered the dark side. After repeated attempts to not blog (I don't have time, I don't have anything to say, etc. etc.) Tanya talked me into my own blog. So, welcome to Daskam Land and Cow, well, actually the cow part isn't even true right now since the dimise of dear Blossom, but the land part is true (kind of). Anyway, I have big plans for the cow when we do get her and in the meantime the kids, chickens, horses, cats and dog keep me busy. So stayed tuned for more posts as soon as I figure out my camera!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

whoo hooo...good job! I can't wait to see pictures etc from the Daskams.

Elisa said...

Welcome to the dark side! Can't wait to see cow pix.

Anonymous said...

Yikes...maybe you guys can get me going after I get down there next time. I love reading the blogs and all the pictures are so neat.

looking forward to the next post. Janet